Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pre-Thanksgiving

My whole family will be in the same house tomorrow. I'll be picking Little Big Man up from university at noon. His one class on Wednesday has been cancelled. I would have picked him up tonight, but he had to work. He hasn't been home since we took him up there and moved him in. On one hand, I'm proud of him for finally finding his place (after 2 years). On the other hand, I've missed him this fall. We've seen him a couple of times, but it's not the same as having him actually in the house.


Hub left Florida today to meet his brother in North Carolina. They are driving up and will also arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon. We'll all be in the same place!


Then the rest of the family will descend on Thursday. We'll eat too much, drink too much, and laugh a lot.  It's going to be a good day!

No comments: