Monday, November 21, 2011

Cool Project

I just came back from a meeting with 2 really cool women who have a great idea for a project. I can't tell you much, but it involves fiber and the great outdoors. I'm incredibly excited to be working with these women and I'm hopeful that we can pick up some interest from the other great women I know.

I will be documenting my process - just in case anyone is interested after the fact. I always find it fascinating to see other artists' process. How they come up with ideas, how they work to make them happen, as well as the finished product.

I'm so excited!


Edited to add:
I was awake at 3:00 this morning thinking about embellishments to add to my project. I had to get out of bed to make a drawing and jot down everything I was thinking!

No comments: