Monday, January 04, 2010

Dang, I'm Tired

It was a very long day. I made it almost to the end - left the office at 4:15, only a few minutes early. Here's the thing about e-mail, I find it almost impossible to keep up when I'm at work for 8 hours a day. I tried to keep up with it while I was out, but failed miserably. There were almost 300 unopened mails in my inbox (294 to be exact). It took me all day, but I got it down to about 30 opened and 4 unopened. Every 2 minute job was taken care of when I opened the e-mail. The other tasks went on a list to be tackled tomorrow. Thank you David Allen.


I came home dog tired and flopped on the couch. When I went into the kitchen to get dinner, I noticed some strange spots appearing on the fiber I had soaking. Some were almost magenta and some were light gray. At first I thought they were bits of something that got dropped in the bucket. Then it hit me, "That's mold!"






Luckily, it was only the top of the fiber at the top of the bucket. I pulled off the affected fiber and set to dying the rest of the stuff that was in the bucket. That's what I get for being a slug yesterday. Tomorrow morning I'll have sunshine coming out of those dyepots. It's incentive to get out of bed early to rinse the stuff.

No comments: