Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 - Goal Setting

Part one in an ongoing saga of progress for 2010. These are a couple questions posed by David Allen for followers of Getting Things Done.

What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2010?
Since I've set 3 attainable goals, my biggest triumph will be succeeding at all of them.
  1. Blogging as much as possible (at least 5x/week)
  2. Spinning 4 oz/week
  3. Mindful eating and exercise.

What advice would you like to give yourself in 2010?

Just keep moving forward. Take time for reflection only when it is productive - not when it is for the purpose of beating yourself up.

What would you most like to change about yourself in 2010?
I need to learn to value myself more. I tend to follow the Groucho Marx rule that I won't belong to any club that would have me as a member. I need to break out of this and feel that my work is valuable and that I am an asset to any team.

No comments: