Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Nothing knitty this past weekend. I went to a scrapbooking convention nearby (the Mega Meet). It was a lot of fun - but no fellow knitters. I am amazed by all the creativity exhibited by people who "aren't creative at all." I can't figure out if these people are fishing for compliments or if they really believe it when they say this.

I've been working on my Mountain Colors socks and have 1/2 of the next pair done. I think the color I'm using is Larkspur. These are for Paul...


It's really lovely and I can't say enough good things about this yarn. I could knit quite happily for a very long time with this stuff. I also have a hank of Flathead Cherry. These are for Martin...


Jillian's quickly planning a blow-out fiber weekend. She called and left a message on my voice mail that said we could visit as many as 17 shops! Alas, there are some shops not open on Sunday so we're down to 10 - oh well, that leaves us 70 shops to visit on another weekend.

No comments: