Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I have fallen down

and I'm having a hard time getting back up. I was doing so well with the blogging thing - then work blew up. I had a week of meetings for which I had to prepare (not just show up and look engaged). Then I was in the process of cleaning off my desk for my 2-week holiday (hooray). This just doesn't leave much time for blogging and thinking about creativity.


However, I was creative and engaged in daily art. Here's what I've been working on:

  1. finished Hens' Christmas stocking
  2. finished Little Big Man's hat
  3. finished Sassy's hat
  4. down to the toe on my sister's second sock
  5. actually wore a sweater I knit to a holiday party (first outing!)
I'll try and post pictures of everything in the coming days. It's a busy time, but now that I'm not getting up and going to work every day, I seem to have a little more free time. At least until the first of the year...

No comments: