Friday, December 09, 2011

Day 9: Friday Roundup

Gratuitous fiber shot
Hmmm, it doesn't seem like I've done much creatively this week. I am slowly getting pictures of fiber up into Etsy. Not very creative, but the photos are fabulous and it makes me feel better about having all this stuff around the house.

I am plugging along on the stocking. I will be turning the heel this weekend and that means I'm in the home stretch. Not much sense posting a picture - it's a striped stocking, there isn't much to see.

Tomorrow, I'll be making a trip to the other side of the state to pick up a friend's loom. What I'm looking forward to is the road trip. She's driving, so I'll be able to knit and we'll talk about everything under the sun. I'm hoping to get some insight about my work for pay life from her. She's a great life coach.

I think I need to clean off the table (covered with fiber) in order to be more productive (read: creative) next week. Sounds like a weekend project to me.

No comments: