Monday, December 15, 2003

Lost Weekend

I'm feeling a little better today. Originally, I had a huge list of things that I was going to get done this weekend. Here's what I did: nothing.

No really.

I had a nap on Saturday and knitted on the front of my Emerald Isle Pullover on Sunday. I did finish my orange Koigu socks. I now have 4 pairs of Koigu socks - happy me.

Okay, I did cross one thing off the list. Hub's family trades cookies instead of gifts for the adults. We send a dozen cookies to his brother, 2 sisters, and his mom. I made my family help and the job was done very quickly - Henry Ford would have been proud.

Here's what's making me happy this week:
a planned trip to Stitches East 2004 (road trip with my buds and yarn - what's better than that?)
my digital camera should be on my doorstep this afternoon
it's a 4 day week*
students are leaving town for break, so parking is a cinch


*It's a 4 day week because Hub is having hernia repair surgery tomorrow. Send good thoughts at around 1:00 pm.

No comments: