Wednesday, July 30, 2003

What I'd like to say

Is that I saw this in person...


I'd love to say that I haven't posted about my boy because I just flew back from Paris (and boy are my arms tired). I'd love to tell you that I was in Paris when the man stepped up on the podium and kicked all of Europe's ASS by becoming the first American to win the Tour de France 5 times in a row


I'd love to say it, but it wouldn't be true. However, I'm trying to coax my husband into making plans for Lance's attempt at #6. Here's what I'd like to do:
1. Be in Paris for the kick off of TdF 2004
2. Travel to a chateau as our home base
3. Follow the Tour around France and be on the course or at the finish line of every stage
4. Show up in Paris when the man wins #6

I suppose it depends on how much work my husband gets over the next 7-8 months. He's a builder, so hope that everyone in southeastern Michigan needs a pole barn.

Knitting news later - I'm still recovering from my long flight.

No comments: