Friday, July 25, 2003

What I did on my day off...

Finished this...


Got started on this...



I had my 6-month follow up with my Orthopod yesterday and figured since it was in the middle of the day (why do they do that) I'd take the whole day off work. My kids are at my parents' house this week (heaven!!). I got to sleep in, kick my husband out into the world and wallow in the TdF coverage while knitting. I don't think I could come up with a better day off! And just in case you were wondering - the whole shebang is coming down to the individual times trials tomorrow. Ullrich is behind Armstrong just 65 seconds. The thing is, they're both phenomenal time trialers. The forecast is calling for rain tomorrow as well. It should be a very interesting stage. I'll let you know how it turns out (although, you'll probably know that much on Sunday).

My class reunion is tomorrow evening. Strangely enough, I was weirded out by the whole thing until about a week ago. I'm treating it like a work conference - a whole room full of people I don't know. I get to practice my infant small talk skills and "work" the room. It should be interesting. At least I know the meal will be good.

One more thing...I've been thinking about doing one of those "100 Things About Me" pages. Did you know there's a whole webring of these? So I started reading some of them and decided I don't need to write 100 things about myself. As I was reading, I thought I'd have a seizure because I kept rolling my eyes so much. Why do people think I want to know all those things about them? Why do I think people want to know all those things about me?? Best just to leave it lay.

No comments: