Thursday, June 12, 2003

So, after my co-workers saw how bitchy I was yesterday, they allowed me to have a beer with my lunch. There's nothing like a big, juicy burger and a beer in the middle of the day. I felt immediately better (and I'm sure it had something to do with the good conversation at lunch too - I have extremely cool co-workers).

I also tripped down to the local bead shop. It's been a while since I shopped for beads. I love those little bead knitting amulet bags. I made some for my nieces a couple of Christmases ago and thought it was time to do another. Here's what I bought.



The bags I've made before never had a clasp, so I figured it was time to give it a shot. Here's a picture of the bag I'll be making.


Now I just have to pick up some complimentary perle cotton and go to town. These little bags are so portable - all the stuff fits in a little plastic box that can go in my briefcase. And they're so small, they're instant gratification.

Oh yeah, I feel better now.

No comments: