Monday, June 23, 2003

BURP!!! Scuse me. That was the sound of me chewing through 870 pages of the new Harry Potter book. My husband and son ran out on Saturday morning and brought 2 copies back. (I knew we wouldn't be able to share, so I went ahead and pre-ordered 2.) Hubby came in Saturday night about midnight and said, "What's a good place to stop?" I laughed and said, "Why do you think I'm still reading?" I won't spoil the story, but I will say it's much darker than the others - Harry is definitely a teenager.

I have officially returned to work on the Kandinsky Kimono. Jillian came over on Saturday and kicked me in the butt. No, actually, she came over (with chocolate croissants and coffee) to check out my knitting machine and see a Navajo weaving demo. I really tried to get her to take the knitting machine home with her, but no deal. She did, however, help me realize that I need to get it out of my studio. It's taking up a bunch of space, and I'm sure I'll never get around to mastering the darn thing. Anyone want a used knitting machine?

Since I have no knitting images, I'll leave you with this one.


I love my peonies. They smell so wonderful and they're such beautiful flowers. Everone should have some.

No comments: