Friday, June 20, 2003

Are you sick of seeing these yet?


I only have one more pair to do. Then Jillian says I have to make a pair for myself. I've had my eye on the smokey purple colorway (yes, colorway - why can't we use funky words to describe what we do?). I just may have to go back to Knit Around and pick up that skein. I have to say, I'm building up quite a collection of usable balls of Mountain Colors. Maybe my daughter's Kit doll will get a small Aran blanket made up up this yarn. Killing 2 birds with one stone - I get to try out some interesting stitches and she gets a blanket for the treasured doll.

I stayed up way too late last night. My guilty pleasure to watch on TV is anything to do with the European theater of World War II. I don't know why, but if it has Hitler in the title, I'm a goner. TNN was showing a rerun of their mini series . Alec Baldwin and Jill Hennessy star as the chief American prosecutor and his secretary at the war crimes trials. I'm not sure how historically accurate it is, but it sure sucked me in and held me until 1:00 am. I don't think they got Goering quite right, in the movie he was a little too sympathetic - he wasn't quite so in real life. Just my take. And I don't care what anyone says, Alec Baldwin is still hot.

Enough out of me on a Friday. It's a gorgeous day and I'm hoping I can get stuff done and get out of here!! Have a good weekend!

No comments: