Monday, June 09, 2003

A new week! I'm actually happy to be back at work, besides it's a short week anyway. My Navajo Weaving workshop starts on Friday. I don't really know what to expect, but it should be a good time. Anytime I can hang out with fiber people for 3 days straight is a good time.

I also received my SOAR packet. I got into my first choice for workshops (Spinning 201)!!! Jillian told me it wouldn't be a problem, but I have to worry about something. I now have a whole week of fiber activity planned and it's far enough in advance that I get to look forward to it for a while. (For some reason, that's the best part for me - looking forward to an event.)

Got some knitting done this weekend. My daughter decided that she wanted me to knit a pair of socks for her teacher. She's in a charter school and has had the same teacher for the last 2 years. As I'll use any event as an excuse to go to the yarn shop - I tripped over to Knit Around and bought a skein of (what else) Mountain Colors in Bitterroot Rainbow. So, Laureen has a new pair of socks today. I also finished Martin's other sock on Saturday. Two pairs of socks finished!

It's time to stop building bookcases and finish the sweaters that have been languishing. Kimono and Applegate shirt - I want to wear them!

No comments: