Tuesday, June 10, 2003

It's the story of my life (sometimes) that I'm a day late and a dollar short. I brought the Garden Party Hats in to work today to give to the expectant mother.


When I walked into her office, an office mate said, "Oh, you can leave it here, but her last official day was yesterday." ... ! ... Oh well, she'll get them eventually. It may be a nice surprise to have a gift on her desk when she comes back after maternity leave.

I'm dreaming of an aran sweater. It's all Jillian's fault (or at least that's my story). I think I'll dive into the stash and see what I can come up with. I have Alice Starmore's Aran book (actually I have a couple of her books that have arans in them). I guess that's what's on tap tonight. I find that once I start having dreams about something, it's time to do something about it.

No comments: