Friday, March 12, 2004

Okay, I suck

...but I have a really good excuse. My crazy sister-in-law is living with us. She's sleeping in my studio (which is unheated and is located in the back of our pole barn - where we park our cars), so I don't have a lot of time or space to play with my yarns. I drive her to work and back home everyday. Who knew it was so stressful to sit with an adult for 25 minutes one-way and not speak one word!! I like the quiet as much as anyone, but geez, say something. Oh well, Hub promises that it will only be a short while - it's already been a month and I honestly don't know how much more I can take.

Enough. Here's something to celebrate:



Another eBay haul. I lovelovelove the color of this yarn. I just want to touch it, it's my next swatch project.

I finished my diagonal scarf and took a picture of it, but haven't had time to upload. I was flipping through the Knitblog webring and found someone (I think it was Matt from Threadbear) talking about how the end triangle didn't match. It's not knit in the alternating direction - so I messed around with it and came up with a solution. Did this bother anyone else or are Matt and I the only anal retentive ones? I'll post a picture soon.

Time to go home - another 25 minutes of silence. Oh joy...

No comments: