Monday, November 17, 2003

Check this out

I have wanted a digital camera for a while now. It's a pain to have to borrow one from work or hunt down my mother-in-law to see if I can borrow hers. The problem is, I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for it. So, I was surfing this morning and came across this:



Is that the coolest little thing? All I want to use it for is to take pictures for the blog. I'm fairly certain it will do this well and it only cost $29.99!

So, I painted this weekend. My back hurts and my hands are swollen. Sitting at a computer all day really takes its toll on my fitness (it sucks!). However, my Louisiana room is a lovely shade of rave red (you'll see pictures as soon as I get my new toy) and I'm very happy with it.

I did manage to cross off one recipient on my ChrisTmas gift list. My mother-in-law informed me, "If you're going to buy me a gift this season, I'd like sock yarn." Hmmm. I told Jillian that I'm going to buy yarn for a month and when hub asks what I think I'm doing, I'll blithly say, "Oh this? It's for your mother."

No comments: