Monday, October 13, 2003

Time Out

I am so deep in the throes of organization this fall, I can't stand it. I'm taking this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon off from work to go home and continue to "organize." Last night, I put my family on a cleaning schedule (15-20 minutes/day). Everyone has at least 2 jobs they own - even my notoriously house cleaning-lazy husband.

I also made up a weekly menu. We're all responsible for deciding what to eat during the week. Hub and I took 2 days apiece, each kid gets 1 day and Wednesday night is pizza night. We all chose what we wanted and I created a master shopping list. (Hub is responsible for buying everything on the shopping list.) We'll see how long it all lasts - at least my head won't explode this week.

I'm off to dig in the fiber room and decide which projects live and which die.

No comments: