Monday, October 20, 2003

Koigu Redux

The dye code for the blue Koigu socks is P810. It's the Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino. Here's my next pair of Koigu:



The dye code on this one is 2169. I received 2 skeins of this from someone on the KnitSwap list and I'm very happy with it. The color looked solid in the skein, but there are some spots where the dye didn't take as strongly as others and it leaves a lovely heathery effect on the yarn and on the knitted sock.

Latifa, I cast on 60 stitches on US 3s. This is my new Vanilla Sock Pattern for Koigu. I need to mess with it a little, because the foot of the sock is still slighly too big. I'll let you know all the statistics as I go. I'm trying to get better writing all this stuff down - and goddess knows that I have enough blank books to write these things in!

No comments: