Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Can anyone explain to me why when I get close to the end of a project, I slow way down? I'm anxious to wear this new Oat Couture sweater, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do the finishing details. The second sleeve is "thisclose" to being done and I started the button band this morning. I'm dreading doing the seaming. Maybe that's it, I always feel like my seams mess up the lovely lines of knitting - no matter how careful I am.

Here's a picture of the sweater (it's lifted from the Elann.com website). My sweater is a beautiful sage green. My sister saw it and wanted it (she always wants what I knit). I feel a little guilty because last summer she asked for a woven scarf and I never did get around to doing it - although I did buy the supplies!


And since I haven't been able to take pictures of my own Kandinsky Kimono, here are a couple from other sites...


Now just imagine that the back and left front are completely done, the right front is half done and the sleeves are just "thunk of". It will be lovely.

No comments: