Monday, January 27, 2003

So glad last week is over. I knew it was going to be bad, but I never really understand how bad it can be until I'm living it. I had 2 consecutive days of software training, followed by a day-long meeting. My head was swollen. I didn't even go home on Wednesday, just checked into a hotel in town - now that's dedication (or stupidity!).

I finished the pieces of the Mountain Colors vest yesterday. It's a beautiful dark colorway, so I didn't want to seam it at night. I'm hoping that sometime this week, I'll get home early enough to have natural light. I also need to dig out my reference books to learn how to crochet an edging around the neck and arm openings.

My shoulder surger is next week. I'm wondering how soon afterward I'll feel like knitting. I will probably bring in the yarn and pattern for the Kandinsky Kimono before I go to the hospital. I'll feel better if I can see it, even if I don't feel like working on it.

No comments: