Friday, August 26, 2005

Things I Love

In no particular order:

1. The financial aid department at UM. Seriously, the Public Policy department let me in a little later than everyone else and I've been playing catch up ever since. I didn't know where to turn in my financial aid documents and as a result they were late. I missed all the deadlines for grants, so I was only applying for loans. They came through for me. The year of hell will be paid for up front. I'll be paying out the back end for a long time, but at least I don't have to worry about where the $$$ will come from while I'm trying to get my brain around Calculus (obsess much?).

2. Little Big Man. I sure hope he realizes that for me to go to a football game to watch him play in the band at halftime is a huge sacrifice. Especially since the last time we went to see him play, I accosted no less than 2 dozen people about their atrocious public behavior. Does Miss Manners answer questions about how to stop overshares from strangers in the bleachers?

3. Auntie Twister: If you need something to make you laugh out loud, check out this blog. Hub walked away from me last night, mostly because I was reading it out loud to him, but he couldn't understand what I was saying.... I was laughing too hard.

4. Harry Potter. Am I the last person on the planet to take this little test?



How cool is that? I lurve me some Hermione! Go take your own HP character quiz.

No comments: