Thursday, March 27, 2003

So, why is it, I'll be at home for days and no one calls me. The one night I'm in bed and actually sleeping, the phone rings off the hook (yes, Mom, I mean you). Then my husband decides he's leaving early this morning to go fishing - resets the alarm for 3:30 am and asks me to wake him when it goes off!! Can you hear me making that really disgusted noise we can all make when extremely irritated?

As a result of the failed sleeping experiment, no knitting was done at my house either last night or this morning. I have to say that when I can't actually knit, reading about knitting is a close second. I've discovered Wendy Knits (link on the side there) and the woman is amazing! Her current sweater is the stuff of my knitting dreams. Oh to be so dedicated to color!

No comments: