Sunday, July 23, 2006

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?

Orange, green, blue


2. What crafts do you really enjoy?

Knitting, spinning (both wheel and spindle), dyeing, scrapbooking


3. What products do you really covet?

an upgrade on my drum carder, Bosworth spindles, cashmere and silk fiber


4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?

Reading, Tour de France


5. Is there anything you collect?

Besides fiber and yarn? No.


6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?

Libra


7.What are your favorite�

�scents/smells?
patchouli, vanilla, orange (nothing flower-y)

�types of music and/or bands?
Dave Matthews Band, Indigo Girls, Black Eyed Peas, Patsy Cline, Maria Callas, Pink, Will Smith, Queen Latifah, Bare Naked Ladies, Johnny Cash (almost everything)

�authors?
Sara Paretsky, Patricia Cornwell, Anthony Bourdain, Gregory Maguire, John Irving, Amy Tan, Barbara Kingsolver

�animals?
sheep, alpacas, musk ox

�places to shop?
a good yarn shop, SOAR market, Target

�season?
fall

�yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
online, locally owned, Michaels, JoAnne's

�candies or goodies?
Scharfenberger chocolate, caramels, orange slices, peppermint


8. Do you have any wish lists?
Amazon


9. Are you allergic to anything?
latex, bananas, kiwi


10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
2 dogs and a cat (not really mine, but they live in my house)


11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.

I can't think of anything. I recently have been dyeing fiber and now have the black fingernails to go with it. I can't find anything to get rid of the dye (even nail brushes). Since I can't wear latex, all the kitchen gloves are out.

I don't like cartoon-y things. My favorite scrapbook papers are from Close to My Heart or Basic Grey.

I blew out 3 hand-knit socks this winter and haven't the heart to replace my stash. Since the winters here are cold, I need to get busy and make some socks for myself.

Thanks Secret Color Pal!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I hear CTMH has new patterned papers out...and their cardstock is now textured like Bazzill's. Not that I've seen anything yet, I'm just a lowly Jr. Consultant!