Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm still alive!

Plus, I just finished my final assignment. It's a paper based on what has to be the most needlessly long novel in existance - All the King's Men. If anyone tells you that it's the greatest American political novel, look them in the eye and tell them they're full of shit.

I have lots of things to show and I'll have more when I'm back from Threadbear with Jillian on Saturday, I'm sure.

For now, amuse yourself with this:

Microeconomics professor
Circle I Limbo

General asshats
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

Liars
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

Creationists
Circle IV Rolling Weights

People who are mean to my kids
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

People who drive slowly in the passing lane
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

Sexist asshat men
Circle VII Burning Sands

My brother's wife
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

My mother-in-law
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell

No comments: