Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I guess he can stay - but no crackers in bed!

So I get home from work last night and the Hub immediately begins to tease me. "I bought your present. I bought your present," in the sing-songy voice that makes me crazy. I figured I'd shut him up quickly and said, "I'll give you yours if you give me mine," thinking he'd nix the idea right there.

To my surprise, he said, "Sure." Then I remembered that I'd sent his gift to my mother's house (wrapped) ready to slip under the tree for him to open on the 24th. He wanted me to have my gift so badly that he said, "Just tell me what it is and you can have yours." This is what he got me...



Is that a little small? Here's a bigger picture...




He told me, "I looked at the 40 gig ones, but they just seemed too big." ! Then he said, "but if you want to upgrade, here." He pulled out cash from his pocket and handed it over. What a guy! I'm a little frightened about what toy he might bring home next. Brochures for these have been showing up around the house lately.

No comments: